Creating and publishing educational Messianic Literature for teaching the children and youth in the body of Messiah in Israel.
Our vision is to prepare and distribute Messianic (Christian) educational literature for the teaching of children and youth in the body of the Messiah in Israel, so that they will be skilled in the use of the Scriptures, and able to use and apply them on their own. The materials which we produce are written from the Hebrew scriptures (not translated), and reflect the real life issues in Israel.
Israel has about 200 congregations with a growing number of children. There is a great need for:
- Educational materials rooted in the Bible.
- Helps for parents in teaching the Word of God to their children.
- Christian books for all ages.
- Aids for teaching all ages in the different Christian settings (camps, congregations, homes, clubs etc….).
What is Medallion doing to meet these needs?
1. Medallion writes culturally appropriate teaching materials from the original Hebrew text.
2. Medallion writes teacher aids.
3. Medallion teaches seminars for teachers at the college level, teachers at lay level, and parents at family seminars.
4. Medallion writes devotionals for children, teens and families.
5. Medallion translates the teachers’ manuals into Russian and English for new immigrant teachers.
6. Medallion is working to expand the sparse amount of Hebrew language Christian curriculum.